_mg_0006-edit-2 (1).jpg

Help with Fees

We welcome students both from privately-funded backgrounds and those who are funded by the Local Authority (LA) through their Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP). An EHCP outlines any special educational needs a child has, and is a legal document of the provision a Local Authority must put in place to help them. Where a child's specific learning difficulties are deemed severe enough by the Local Authority, they can receive a fully funded place at The Levels School, including therapy if required. 


EHCP Process

Step One

Talk to your child's current school's SENDCo to find out what support and provision is already in place. Many schools will support parents through the EHCP process. 


If you would like support in understanding the EHCP process, our team would be happy to chat to you. Please contact us via the enquiries page. 


Armed Forces Families

If you are an armed forces family, please contact us through our enquiries page about how to access further support with fees. 


Find Out More



Find out the fees for privately funded places.



Find out about the policy and process for joining TLS.



Request a brochure, book a visit or submit an enquiry.